Justice of the Peace, Pct 4 Home
Small Claims Cases
Repair and Remedy
Occupational Driver License
Precinct 4 Map
Fees Charged by Justice of the Peace Precinct 4
Payment Plan Application
Standing Order - Payment Plan
- We accept cash when paying in person at the office
- We accept cashier’s checks and money orders
- We accept credit/debit cards online or over the phone through
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS ON ANY FINES
We do make
payment plan agreements
under certain conditions, there is an additional
$25 fee added to the fine if not paid within 30 days from date of judgment. The
additional fee is a requirement of State Law and CAN NOT be waived by the court.
- We accept cash, cashier’s checks and money orders.
HOW PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE
- Payments can be made in person at the office, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am –
- Payments can be made through the mail.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card either by internet or
telephone. Instructions are available in both English and Spanish.
MAKING A PAYMENT VIA CREDIT/DEBIT CARD YOU MUST FIRST CALL THE COURT TO GET ALL
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PROPER PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT.
Court phone number (940) 683-4244
YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING
BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR PAYMENT:
- AMOUNT THAT YOU NEED TO PAY – NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS UNLESS THERE
IS A PAYOUT AGREEMENT
- DOCKET NUMBER OR CAUSE NUMBER
- BUREAU CODE #: 6592
- A CONVENIENCE FEE OF $5.95 IS CHARGED ON ALL PAYMENTS PAID ONLINE
OR OVER THE PHONE.
- PAYMENTS MAY TAKE 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS
- BE SURE TO GET THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER WHEN YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN
ACCEPTED BY OFFICIAL PAYMENTS
CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED
over the phone:
Call the court at 940-683-4244 to obtain the exact amount owed and your
Select Option #3
Our Jurisdiction Code is 6592
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED online
Call the court at 940-683-4244 to obtain
the exact amount owed and your case number
Select Local Payments
Enter Jurisdiction Code 6592